Tuesday, April 28, 2009

moving

Just a change of address:

http://www.michelleetalks.blogspot.com

("michelletalks" was already taken, dangit)

It's the same exact blog with the same entries/comments (importing/exporting blogs is surprisingly easy!) - I just got annoyed at how long the website name was.  OCD-ness kicking in.  It's also because I want to eventually make a "michelleeeats" and "michelleesees", for obvious purposes.  Dang that extra "e".  I can't take it out anymore even if I don't need it, because it won't be consistent with the other address names.  OCD-ness kicking in again.

But yes!  For the nonexistent people whose eyes see this thing, please move move move so I can delete this :)  Because (yes, it's the OCD) it bothers me that I have two nearly identical blogs under my name, and I have to get rid of the one I'm not really using pronto.

2 comments:

  1. are you more OCD than me michelle? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. michelle. i just saw your comment.
    youre in luck! i have just a couple left.
    email me at angylche@gmail.com and well work something out.

    ReplyDelete